Friday, February 27, 2009

my cognitive impairment

see what I was telling you about my brain? I missed ALL the pre-sales for Leonard Cohen´s concert at the Wang Theatre in Boston (on May29th).

I can't think straight, my mind is foggy, fuzzy, confused, I can't stick to one task, the circuits in my brain don't seem to connect, I get up to do one thing and I forget and the list goes on. Don't tell me chemo brain is not real. It is real. Many times I feel like I have cumulative side effects from 8 years of treatments.

I also missed the New York concert because I forgot...

Ah and DON´T tell me that I have always been this way!

8 comments:

Elsa D. said...

Zaza e Carla, os bilhetes vao estar à venda ao público na Segunda... se nao conseguirmos ele vai estar outra vez em NYC, no Music City Hall, no dia dos teus anos Zaza

Anonymous said...

"Elsa, nao consigo escrever no teu Blog.Mas venho lembrar-te que ha sempre e e-bay, where Rui gets all his tx. No worries."

Kathy said...

http://www.stubhub.com/leonard-cohen-tickets/

Anonymous said...

http://health.yahoo.com/news/healthday/takenotedoodlingcanhelpmemory.html

Elsa D. said...

Thanks Kathy. Is Brivanib affecting your brain?

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to share a hug and hope today is a better day for you
xxxx
Undiagnosed Illness

Kathy said...

Hmmm..not that I noticed but I am a natural dingbat without medications.

Ana Isabel Dias said...

Elsa,
Agora que já a prendi a mexer no blog senior vou estar mais activa no teu!

Don't worry about your "cognitive impairment". It's normal! We are alike! Quer dizer, eu sou pior! And besides you are moving closer into the 50's. Well..almost. So am I...
Beijos gordos
Ana