Monday, November 17, 2008

S.O.B.

I am not swearing, I swear.
S.O.B. is the medical abbreviation for Shortness of Breath, one of the side effects I have been feeling. I hate it. It is interfering with my gardening. I know the growing season is over but I still have a lot to do before Winter sets in. I want to plant garlic, more tulips, crocus and hyacinths. I just wish the S.O.B. would go away.

This is my "joseph's coat" climbing rose yesterday before I pruned it. If you are not a gardener you might wonder why do I spend so much time digging the soil or cutting branches. The answer is: for my sanity.

(Michelle,
I can't wait to meet you in person this Friday. Are you also feeling Shortness of Breath? I feel it when I bring the laundry basket up the stairs and when I garden. It has not stopped me from walking in NYC though. If you feel up to it we can take a walk between blood draws.)

No comments: