Friday, June 5, 2009

What Elsa's doing.

Since she assigned me the task of updating this blog, Elsa has not done so herself. Her surgery has been re-scheduled for the 17th, which is when I was supposed to start my updates, but now she wants me to post even before then.

Well, for the past couple of days she has been sad, not wanting to do anything, but today she went to the garden and worked some. A good sign, since the weekend is upon us and it will be a drag if Elsa is not in a good mood. Oh, she also went to Maya's school and planted some flowers on the kid's garden and then she stayed on adding the Elsa touch to the rest of the garden.

Now, it's raining and in return for me writing this post she is making some Capeverdean cuscus. My stomach is grumbling in anticipation.

Cheers!

No comments: