Monday, January 12, 2009

Leonard Cohen will be in "my neighborhood"

"See Leonard Cohen and his tour band at this very special concert in New York on February 19. He will play especially for his fans and US media. Later - in April 2009 - his World Tour will continue in the USA and Western Canada".
More at the Leonard Cohen files.

Discover Leonard Cohen!

This time I want to take Filipa, since she has been, involuntarily, listenning to him for 15 years.
Queres ir Filipa?
Warning: until the tickets go on sale, and I get them, you will not hear me talk about anything else :))))

5 comments:

Maya said...

Elsa what does this have to do with sarcoma?

Maya said...

why have I been lisining to Leonard Cohan for 7 years and Filipa for 15 years

Anonymous said...

Who is Leonard Cohen?

Anonymous said...

leonard what???

Anonymous said...

ouvi dizer, que parece, consta, que ele vai a Macau... a sério...
parece que é. se calhar vai ser giro, podias ir...